Thursday, November 06, 2008

Driving me nuts

I don't know how long I took to figure out doing the AMaths questions. The 5 equations are making me go crazy. Its driving me nuts! Well, at least I did give those questions a shot. Hopefully when Mr Chris goes through the questions tomorrow, I'm able to catch it. But...AMaths is the last period tomorrow! Pray hard my mind don't wander away!

Training tomorrow, kinda looking forward to it! Had been 2 weeks since I last held my bat. I wonder when training's going to start. Is it going to start only after the O Levels? I guess so...

Anywayz, I think I totally screwed up my 词语测验 today. Most of the words are from the textbook. So, it wouldn't be a big problem at all. Forgetful me, forgot to bring my chinese textbook home yesterday. I thought relying on the 词语手册 would be good and enough already. However...not all the words from the textbook are in the 词语手册! Which means...there goes bad marks for that mini test. I'ld rather she test us on ?? please...

Chinese compo test tomorrow! Guess what? The marks are going into our Sec 4 CA1 marks! LOL! That's like so early? Somemore, we're doing 报章报道. That's my worst I guess. Better go read the notes teacher gave us today, if not I'ld be digging my own grave tomorrow, staring at the question blankly, thinking for a long time about what to write.

The weather now is very good! I love it! Its so windy now :D
K, reminds me of Taiwan. I don't know why? Don't ask me why? But...probably cause that time in Taiwan, it was ultra windy, seemed like 台风. Extremely windy till don't know how many of our umbrella were spoilt!

I can't make it to this Saturday's umpire thing, which means I can't earn $30 just counting points. Easy $ right? Even if I cancelled Facial, I still can't make it, cause going over to Grandma's for dinner. Grandma's birthday! Weeeeet (;

Okay. I should get back racking my brains on the last question of AMaths.